Registration for Sponsors and Exhibitors is open NOW!
How can you be a part of Dog Days?
You can participate as:
- Logo printed on the event banners and pre-event promotional materials including direct mailing to approximately 5,000 homes in the Hoover area
- Business name mentioned in advertising of the event (print, radio, television and social media)
- 12’ x 12’ booth space at the event
- $300 Deadline is August 1, 2019
- 12’x12’ booth space; multiple spaces may be purchased if more room is needed.
- Vendors may sell items (except beverages) and are solely responsible for securing applicable licenses and paying applicable sales tax. All items sold must be pet related.
- Vendors furnish their own tent, tables, chairs etc. Electrical power is not available
- Vendors may inquire about conducting scheduled demonstrations and other opportunities to highlight their business or organization.
- $50 before August 1, 2019 $75 after August 1st.
- Not-for-Profit 501-c3 $25 before August 1, 2019. $30 after August 1, 2019
Deadline to register is September 21, 2019
A Tail Wagger - great events require great backers. If this touches your heart monetary tax exempt donations are accepted.
Questions? Email DogDaysAtDiscovery@gmail.com
Or call 205-987-4000
Send completed application and payment too:
Discovery United Methodist Church
PO Box 360506
Birmingham, AL 35236
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org